“Wuthering Heights” is a novel published by Emily Brontë in 1847 as her pen name “Ellis Bell”. Before the success of his sister Charlotte’s novel “Jane Eyre”, the new Thomas publisher accepted “Wuthering Heights” and Anne Bronte’s “Agnes Gray.” You can read the review and download Wuthering Heights PDF at the end.
Wuthering Heights Review:
Wuthering Heights is considered as the classic in English literature. It also explains the effects of resentment, pessimism, nostalgia and envy. According to Dante Gabriel Rossetti Wuthering Heights is: “ A Fiend of a book – an Incredible monster…. Charlotte edited the main manuscript of the novel and send the edited version for publication as its second edition in the year 1850 after the death of Emily Bronte.
Wuthering Heights PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Wuthering Heights PDF.
- English author Emily Bronte has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of gothic and Tragedy.
- It published in the year 1847.
- The novel contains a total of 823 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Wuthering Heights PDF
Click here to download Wuthering Heights PDF ebook here: