Troubled Blood is a very unique novel written by J.K. Rowling. Troubled Blood is the fifth novel in the Cormoran Strike series. The novel is published under the pseudonym Rober Galbraith. Troubled Blood was published on 15th Sep 2020. The major characters of the story are Anna Phipps, Margot Bamborough, Robin Ellacott, and Cormoran Strike. In the first week, Troubled Blood sold more than 64,633 copies and was one of the top-selling books in the UK. It is the biggest single week of sales for any Galbraith title and almost doubles the launch-week volume of the previous Strike Lethal White. You can download Troubled Blood pdf at the end.
Troubled Blood Review:
Troubled Blood starts on August 2013 and ends on Robin’s 30th Birthday on Oct 9th 2014. One day while he was visiting his ill aunt Joan, Strike met a woman who wants to hire Strike’s firm to find out the cause behind the disappearance of her mother, Margot Bamborough, a general practitioner in London, almost 40 years previously, on 11th Oct 1974. The story of the novel is very interesting and amazing and is loved by the readers from around the globe and is nominated for various awards.
Troubled Blood PDF Features pdf:
The following are some of the major features of Troubled Blood PDF.
- Troubled Blood is written by well known English author by the name of Robert Galbraith.
- Troubled Blood is written in the English language and was published in the United Kingdom for the first time.
- Troubled Blood belongs to the Genre of Crime Fiction.
- Troubled Blood is published by Sphere Books in the United Kingdom.
- Troubled Blood is published on 15th Sep 2020.
- Troubled Blood consists of a total of 944 pages.
- Troubled Blood is Preceded by Lethal White.
- The novel is loved by critics and readers and is nominated for various awards because of its creative work.
Download Troubled Blood PDF:
Click here to download Troubled Blood PDF ebook here below.