Barbara Kingsolver’s The Poison Wood Bible is a missionary house best-selling novel that replaced the price of the Congo Kyrrun book in Belgium, Georgia, the USA in 1959. A town near the Kweilu River. You can read the review and download The Poisonwood Bible PDF at the end.
The Poisonwood Bible Review:
The story of the novel revolves around the four daughters of the Price family. The story of the novel is very interesting its starts from the flight to the Congo. In-flight individuals are limited to the weight of luggage they can carry. The family tried to wear different layers of clothes so they can hide different things in their clothes. In Congo, they find out their culture is quite different from that of the culture in Congo. The novel is loved by readers from all around the world because it revolves around the story of the Price family and their life experiences. The Poisonwood Bible was published by Harper in the year 1998 in the United States for the first time.
The Poisonwood Bible PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Poisonwood Bible PDF.
- The American author Barbara Kingsolver has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Domestic fiction and Historical fiction.
- The Poisonwood Bible published in the year 1998.
- The novel contains a total of 546 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Poisonwood Bible PDF
Click here to download The Poisonwood Bible PDF ebook here: