The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is a 2005 psychological novel by Swedish writer and journalist Stig Larsson. In the year that followed, it became the world’s best-selling seller. This is the first book in the Millennium Collection. Forty years ago, Harriet Wenger disappeared in a family group that belonged to the island and lived in that powerful Wenger village. His body was never found, but his uncle believes it was a murder – and that the killer is a member of his own strict family. You can read the review and download The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo pdf at the end.
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Review:
The girl was an international saleswoman with a dragon tattoo by Stig Larson, won awards in Sweden and the UK, and topped the New York Times bestseller list. The book was published in 2005, but libraries still encourage it as a readable book. I read it out of curiosity, simple and straightforward, I do not even intend to write a comment. This book is the third part, the mystery section, the social interpretation section. Using the actors of the above characters, an interesting “lock room” style scenario and an interesting case, it is easy to understand why this book has become so popular.
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo PDF.
- Swedish author and journalist Stieg Larsson has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Mystery, Crime Fiction, Thriller, Suspense, Nordic noir.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo published in the year 2005.
- The novel contains a total of 317 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo PDF
Click here to download The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo PDF ebook here: