The Crucible is a 1953 novel written by American author Arthur Miller. The Crucible revolves around partially fictionalized stories of Salem Witch Trials which happened at Massachusetts Bay Colony from 1692 till 1693. 1692 The Classic Fable of Salem Witch Hunt Mass Hystery Arthur Miller-“One of the Weirdest and Worst Chapters in Human History”-A 1950s Senate McCarthy U.S. Communist Cleanup Campaign There are striking similarities between them. You can read the review and download The Color of Water PDF at the end.
The Crucible Review:
On 22 Jan 1953, The Crucible was performed in Martin Beck Theatre, starring Madeleine Sherwood, Beatrice Straight, and E. G. Marshall. Firstly, The Crucible won Tony Award for Best Play in the year 1953. Secondly, The novel depicts innocent men and women destroyed by malicious rumours and is a powerful prosecution for McCarthyism, a “pioneering thought” of the Cold War United States.
The Crucible PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The Crucible PDF.
- The American author Arthur Miller has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Tragedy.
- The Crucible published in the year 1953.
- The novel contains a total of 61 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The Crucible PDF
Click here to download The Crucible PDF ebook here: