The City of Ember is basically a post-apocalyptic middle-grade science fiction novel. Jeanne DuPrau has written the novel and published in the year 2003. The novel revolves around the city of Ember which is a post-apocalyptic underground city and was feared by corruption and aging infrastructure. You can read the review and download The City of Ember PDF at the end.
The City of Ember Review:
Protagonist, Lina Mayfleet with her friend Doon Harrow follows the clues of the original builders of the Ember city to safety in the outside world. This is the first novel in the series, which contains The Diamond of Darkhold, The Prophet of Yonwood, The People of Sparks. In the year 2008, Playtone and Walden Media adapted The City of Ember for the film. In the year 2012 graphic novel adaptation was also released by Niklas Asker. The City of Ember is loved by readers from all around the world because of its creative materials and the themes and contents resembling our real society.
The City of Ember PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of The City of Ember PDF.
- English Author Jeanne DuPrau has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Science Fiction, Children’s literature, Young adult fiction.
- The City of Ember published in the year 2003.
- The novel contains a total of 270 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download The City of Ember PDF
Click here to download The City of Ember PDF ebook here: