[PDF] Download Shuggie Bain EBook Free:
Shuggie Bain is a very interesting debut novel written by a famous Scottish-American author by the name of Douglas Stuart. Shuggie Bain was published in the year 2020 in the United States of America. Shuggie Bain’s novel revolves around the story of the youngest of the three children, Shuggie, growing up with his alcoholic mother, by the name of Agnes, in the year 1980s, in a post-industrial working-class Glasgow, Scotland.
Shuggie Bain is nominated for various awards such as Waterstones Scottish Book of the Year 2020, Orwell Prize for Political Fiction 2021, and a lot more. You can download Shuggie Bain pdf at the end.
Shuggie Bain Review:
Shuggie Bain was awarded for 2020 Booker Prize, making the author the second Scottish winner of the Prize in its 51-year history, following James Kelman in 1994. It was also a finalist for the year 2020 National Book Award for Fiction, and a finalist for the 2020 John Leonard Prize for Best First Book from National Book Critics Circle. Scott Rudin Productions and A24 adapted Shuggie Bain for Tv serial, with Scott Rudin and Eli Bush as the producer of the serial and Stuart himself set to adapt the novel.
Shuggie Bain PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of the Shuggie Bain PDF.
- Shuggie Bain is written by a famous American author by the name of Douglas Stuart with Peter Marlow as a cover artist.
- Shuggie Bain is audio-read by Angus King.
- Shuggie Bain is written in the English language and was published in the United States of America.
- Shuggie Bain belongs to the Genre of Bildungsroman gay novel.
- Shuggie Bain is set in Glasgow, 1981 to 1992.
- Shuggie Bain is published by Grove Press in the United States and by Picador in the United Kingdom.
- Shuggie Bain is published on 11th Feb 2020 in the United States of America.
Download Shuggie Bain PDF
Click here to download Shuggie Bain PDF ebook here:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!