Long Bright River is a very interesting novel written by well-known American author Liz Moore. Long Bright River is an intimate family drama about substance abuse wrapped up in a unique mystery-thriller package. The main character of the story is a police officer by the name of “Mickey”. He is serving in the Kensington area of Philadelphia, which is a lower-income neighborhood that has been affected badly by the opioid crisis. When a group of dead bodies is discovered in the story, they soon identify that each involves the same M.O., a which is a prostitute who is killed by the hands of strangulations. You can download Long Bright River pdf at the end.
Long Bright River Review:
The story of the novel is very attractive where the murders prompt “Michaela” in order to track down her estranged younger sister, Kacey, who is an addict and a sex worker, only to find out that Kacey has gone for some time. As Michaela search for her missing sister and her culprit, she was also forced to come to the terms with her childhood and their past which leads them to change their paths from each other.
Long Bright River PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Long Bright River PDF.
- Long Bright River is a very unique novel written by a famous American author by the name of Liz Moore.
- Long Bright River has a high rating of 4.1 out of a total of 5 from readers from around the globe.
- Long Bright River is published on date 7th Jan 2020 in the United States of America.
- Long Bright River is published by Riverhead Books in the United States of America for the first time.
- The novel is loved by readers from around the world and is nominated for various awards because of its amazing creative work.
Download Long Bright River PDF:
Click here to download Long Bright River PDF ebook here.