I, Robot is the first in a series of Isaac Asimov robots. In this novel, Asimov looks at the three laws of robotics and how they affect the development of robots over the years. The novel begins with an interview with Susan Colon, a robotics expert who specializes in building robots. Susan tells journalists several stories about robots that shed light on these rules and how they have influenced the development and operation of robots over the years. I Robot is a novel of the future that gives the reader a vision of what could one day become reality. You can read the review and download I, Robot pdf at the end.
I, Robot Review:
“I, Robot” is the title of a famous novel from the 1950s by renowned science fiction writer Isaac Asimov. The novel contains a collection of short stories, all of them compiled under the pretext that they were asked to interview the great and successful rheumatologist Susan Kelvin in 2052. The stories were initially separate, but they appeared in two different American magazines. Nominated: Best Science Fiction and Amazing Science Fiction between 1940 and 1950.
I, Robot PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of I, Robot PDF.
- The American author Isaac Asimov has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Short story, Novel, Science Fiction, Fantasy Fiction.
- I, Robot published in the year 1950.
- The novel contains a total of 148 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download I, Robot PDF
Click here to download I, Robot PDF ebook here: