Marc Reisner was born on September 14, 1948, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. and he died on July 21, 2000, in San Anselmo, California, United States. Complete his education in the United States. Marc Reisner is a basically American-based novelist, author, and narrative writer. He widely ranges works on public issues like the water system, schooling models labor rights, and much more. Write more than 20 books in his life most of his book was a bestseller and nominated for Hugo Awards. He also wins noble awards for writing the best book for us. You can download Cadillac Desert at the end.
Cadillac Desert Review:
Bureau of Reclamation and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers both are fighting for that desert because they want to change west and the Cadillac desert is the key land of that area, Marc Reisner spends a whole decade on this project because the authentic sources and documentation of this book cannot be complete. But he is the man who promises something then he can fulfill that promise at any cost. In this book, he discloses a fight between two American giant government officials for a piece of land, and still, no one gets control of it. Everyone knows countries spend billions of dollars to save and create more water reserves.
Cadillac Desert PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Cadillac Desert PDF.
- The author Marc Reisner has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so it’s easier for the readers to understand it.
- Cadillac Desert is released on June 1, 1993, by Penguin.
- The novel comes under the genre of Nonfiction, History, Politics, Nature, American History, Westerns, Ecology, Economics
- The novel contains a total of 582 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Cadillac Desert PDF
Click here to download the Cadillac Desert PDF eBook here: