Antigone is the tragedy of Sophocles, written no earlier than 441 BC. Of Theban’s three plays, Antigone is the third in the series of events described in the play, but it was written first. The play develops the legend of Theban that precedes it, and begins where the Seven ends against Abeyli against Thebes. You can read the review and download Antigone PDF at the end.
The curse placed on Oedipus remains and spreads the new generation in this brilliant new translation of Sophocles’ classical drama. The daughter of Oedipus and Jocasta, Antigone is an unusual heroine who opposes her beliefs about the king of Thebes in a bloody testament, as a result of which some remain unharmed. Emotions fly when she challenges the king to the right to bury her brother. Determined but doomed, Antigone demonstrates her inner strength throughout the show.
Antigone PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Antigone PDF.
- Greek author Sophocles has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Tragedy.
- It published in the year 1961.
- The novel contains a total of 41 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Antigone PDF
Click here to download Antigone PDF ebook here: