E.H. Gombrich was born on March 30, 1909, Austria-Hungary. And he died in November 3, 2001, in London, United Kingdom. Complete his education in Austria. E.H. Gombrich is a basically dual national of Austria and England he has both nationalities but after education, he spends almost his work life in England. He is a historiographer, biographer, philosopher, and award-winning author.
A Little History of the World Review:
A little history of the world is about the life of Ernst Gombrich, In 1935 he completes his doctorate degree in English history, But after searching for many months he didn’t get a suitable job opportunity finally a publishing agency invite him to the office for work but they give him a task. If Ernst Gombrich completes his task in a given time period then he can work as a permanent employee, Surprisingly he completes that task within six weeks this kind of performance is very shocking for the agency as well. This book was translated into 17 different languages and sold more than 18 million copies around the globe.
A Little History of the World PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of A Little History of the World PDF.
- The author E.H. Gombrich has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so it’s easier for the readers to understand it.
- A Little History of the World is released on October 13, 2005, by Yale University Press.
- The novel comes under the genre of History, Nonfiction, Audiobook, children, Classics, Unfinished, Reference, Education
- The novel contains a total of 284 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download A Little History of the World PDF:
Click here to download A Little History of the World PDF eBook here.