A Clockwork Orange is one of the best dystopian crime films of the year 1971. Stanley Kubrick directed Clockwork Orange and based on Anthony Burgess’s famous novel A Clockwork Orange. This novel contains violent and disturbing images to comment on psychiatry, youth gangs, juvenile delinquency and various other economical, political and social aspects in a dystopian coming future of Britain. The main character of the novel is Alex who is charismatic. You can read the review and download A Clockwork Orange pdf at the end.
A Clockwork Orange Review:
Alex leads a group of thugs, such as Dim, Georgie, Pete whom he named as droogs which means friend. The film shows the crimes of this gang, his capture and experimentation for psychological conditioning technique. Alex narrates his film in Nadsat which is a fractured adolescent slang which is composed of Slavic, Cockney rhyming salang and English. Firstly, the film is featured mostly in classical music provided by Wendy Carlos. Secondly, the artwork for the movie was provided by Philip Castle with a layout from Bill Gold.
A Clockwork Orange PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of this amazing dystopian crime novel.
- English writer Anthony Burgess has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Drama, Satire, Novella, Science Fiction, Dark comedy.
- A Clockwork Orange published in the year 1962.
- The novel contains a total of 112 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download A Clockwork Orange PDF:
Click here to download A Clockwork Orange pdf ebook free: